What’s up this week: May 19th – 22nd

HELLO! I hope you all had a wonderful long weekend!!

FUN UPDATE: I am going to start hosting a Zoom meeting every Wednesday from 12-1pm starting tomorrow May. 20th! This is completely optional and is just for you to log on if you have any questions about anything at all (English, Socials, French, Careers, LIFE, etc.)! Or maybe you just want to chat for a minute! You know me, I love chatting!

Here is the invitation link you can click on to enter my weekly zoom meetings: https://zoom.us/j/92194229273

GRADE 7’s

English –> You are continuing to engage in your daily reading as well as complete two tasks from the Reading Strategies Choice Board and two tasks from the Writing Strategies Choice Board. Please see the Gr. 7 English page for more details.

Socials –> WE LOVE JOURNAL ENTRIES. For this week, you are completing a journal entry answering questions around COVID-19 and a country of your choice! You will then compare your findings for this country of your choice, to the research you found last week in regards to COVID-19 and Canada. Please see the Gr. 7 Socials page for more details.

GRADE 8’s

Careers –> This weeks career… PERSONAL SUPPORT WORKERS (PSW). You have a video to watch and two Padlets to post in. Please see the Gr. 8 Careers page for more details.

French –> This weeks lesson… French Time Expressions – Part 1. You have a video to watch and a note-taking sheet to complete. Your note-taking sheet has a specific task for you to complete as well! Please see the Gr. 8 French page for more details.